Thursday, January 20, 2011

The 15DIM Social Calendar

It's been a long week here and just no time whatsoever to get anything posted. But once I get back to it I'm excited about some of the content that I have planned. Here are a few things to keep an eye out for:

* Q&A with Jake Query, a member of the IMS radio race day broadcast.
* Profiles on drivers I've enjoyed watching over the years and those who are my favorites (in no certain order). Look for my first piece on Tom Sneva this weekend.
* Recaps of races, particularly the races from 10, 20, 30 years ago and beyond.
* INDYCAR news and views.

That's my plan and I hope you are enjoying this blog. Frenetic Friday is just a day away!

                                                                                            -- Mike Knapp

No comments:

Post a Comment