Monday, January 3, 2011

I Welcome Your Comments (Now)!

Just the other day my little site recorded its 1,000th page view. It's so amazing that there are IndyCar fans all over the world, and that we have a way to share our passions for the sport.

I was curious as to why I'd had so many views and so few comments, since I see some great insight and opinions to posts on other sites. I found out that I had it set for registered IDs only. OK, so I'm not too bright sometimes.

I'm set up to accept comments from everyone, and would love to hear what people have to say. So if you like something, hate it (well, hope that doesn't happen) and want to share, please do. That's what the blog is here for!

1 comment:

  1. Some friendly advice from a fellow blogger: Be sure to have an anti-spam plug-in installed if you open up comments for everyone. I use Invisible Defender, works excellent, just be sure to read the 'read me'.

    Also, you might want your rss feed to only publish an excerpt of the article you wrote. I tend to read blogs in my feedreader if they're already there to read completly with pictures and all. So I'm rarely registered as a visitor to your blog, while I do often read your articles. I might not be the only one.

    For the rest, I like the stuff you write. Not pretentious, just a reasonable opinion on things with a positive vibe, written by someone who knows how to write. Very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete